Monday 30 June 2014

RockaBeauty Boutique - Handmade Retro Inspired and Alternative Style Accessories

Hi, I'm TJ aka RockaBeauty Mama! I am a mother, wife, and retro fashion lover. In my Etsy shop, RockaBeauty Boutique, I sell handmade retro inspired and alternative style accessories. During my free time outside of Etsy you can find me exploring nature with my family.

https://www.etsy.com/listing/181656143/navy-blue-polka-dot-retro-headband-pin?ref=teams_post

What brought you to Etsy?

I first heard about Etsy at a local craft fair. I have always been a creative person so when I checked out the site it was like finding a home for my creativity. I love the community and being able to share my creations with the world is absolutely amazing!

https://www.etsy.com/listing/188979596/aqua-blue-fabric-button-earrings-12-inch?ref=teams_post

What is your favorite item from your shop?

I love and keep the first production of all the items that I create. I wear my accessories on an almost daily basis so my favorites change based on how I am styling my own wardrobe. Right now I am in love with the Red and White Nautical Striped Hair Bow in my shop. It is a lot of fun to wear :)

https://www.etsy.com/listing/181845198/red-nautical-stripes-fabric-hair-bow?ref=teams_post

 Do you have any big plans for your shop?

I would love to expand my shop in the future. Currently I am working on my first wholesale order for an online boutique that will be caring the RockaBeauty line. I would also love to get my items into brick and mortar stores if not open up my own someday!

https://www.etsy.com/listing/188978738/fabric-bow-earrings-handmade-black-and?ref=teams_post

If you would like to connect with RockaBeauty Boutique outside of Etsy you can find us here:

Blog: rockabeautyboutique.com
Facebook: www.facebook.com/rockabeautyboutique
Twitter: www.twitter.com/rockabeautymama
Pinterest: www.pinterest.com/rockabeautymama
Instagram: www.instagram.com/rockabeautyboutique

No comments:

Post a Comment