Wednesday 9 July 2014

Barcelon's Boutique - Chandelier Earrings and Dangle Earrings

Hi, I'm Sumer and I run Barcelon's Boutique, a shop that specializes in handmade chandelier, waterfall and fashion earrings. I enjoy wearing beautiful earrings as much as I do making them and find it to be a blessing to see my earring designs being worn by others.

https://www.etsy.com/listing/185725720/elegant-earrings-chandelier-earrings?ref=teams_post

What inspires you?
I enjoy accessorizing my outfits with glamour! I have a small collection of favorite fedora hats that I love to wear with the earrings I create and I usually throw on a simple necklace, too. I hope my earrings inspire other ladies to enjoy the fun of dressing up a little bit while they're out and about.

https://www.etsy.com/listing/192753488/twilight-blue-chandelier-earrings-with?ref=teams_post

What is your favorite item from your shop?
I must admit I am partial to the Speechless Peach Chandelier Earrings made with many clear and peach Swarovski Crystals. It has a special fade effect of crystals on the bottom where the colors go from dark to light (you can check it out in the photos). I find myself posting these pair of earrings everywhere, lol!

https://www.etsy.com/listing/185719780/vibrant-red-swarovski-crystal-dangle?ref=teams_post

Do you have any big plans for your shop?
Yes, I am expecting an order of brand new pretty, sparkly glass findings to arrive soon and I am planning to roll out new designs for the end of summer and beginning of fall! I am excited about creating new earring styles with the new colors, like indigo, indian red and turquoise.

https://www.etsy.com/listing/192837518/teal-dangle-earrings-earrings-swarovski?ref=teams_post

One last note from the heart:
I just wanted to add that dressing up is a lot of fun, but don't forget that true beauty comes from within...I really believe that and hope to inspire you to as well. As my shop motto puts it: Beauty is an attitude...let yours shine!

No comments:

Post a Comment