Wednesday 16 July 2014

The Epistolary Nucleus - Beautifully handmade stationary

Today's member feature we have with us Aretha of the Etsy shop The Epistolary Nucleus.

I've been on Etsy since late November of last year. I've enjoyed making cards for family members for quite some time, and I thought I would try selling them to others. So far it's been quite hard! All the cards are my original designs, which can be personalized, that I also hand draw and paint. Recently, I also started selling gift tags. I love seeing the smiles on people's faces when they receive one of my cards; receiving a hand made card feels so special.

Botanical themed gift/favor tags-set of 6

What brought you to Etsy?
I read about Etsy in a magazine, and thought that it was a great platform for me to try and sell my work. I liked how I could experiment and I wouldn't need to open a brick and mortar shop (which is way out of my budget!).

Balloons spelling thanks

What is your favorite item from your shop?
My favorite item from my shop would have to be the birthday card featuring a woman in a blue dress. It's whimsical, elegant, and beautiful all at once.

Birthday card depicting a beautifully hand drawn woman in a blue dress with flowers

What has been your best experience on Etsy?
My best experience on Etsy would be the feeling of community that I've gotten. Everyone is so creative and supportive of each other. For example, this team has been friendly and helpful with the activities that it promotes, and the conversations that team members have.

Send a fun, bright, and sunny birthday card to someone special

If you would like to connect with The Epistolary Nucleus you can find the shop on Facebook:
www.facebook.com/epistolarynucleus

No comments:

Post a Comment