Monday 14 July 2014

TobisiasLilThings - Handmade Jewelery and Cards

I'm Monika and I run TobisiasLilThings. My shop sells handmade cards and jewellery. I like to make nice things for family and friends :)

A Special Something For A Special Someone - A Birthday/Namesday/ For Friend handmade card

What brought you to Etsy?
My friends and neighbors suggested I should sell my creations and one of them told me about Etsy, so I'm here now :)

Brown and green handmade earrings

What is your favorite item from your shop?
Hmmm, Grey/silver jewellery set atm :)

Grey/silver leaf jewellery set

What has been your best experience on Etsy?
Lots of people liking my creations and first sale :)

Butterfly Birthday Card

You can also find TobisiasLilThings online at:
www.pinterest.com/monikeen76/just-little-things-i-made
www.facebook.com/pages/Incassas-Cards-and-Jewellery

No comments:

Post a Comment