Monday 11 August 2014

Cool Leggings - Handmade Hand-printed Leggings

Hi ya *-* My name is Sandra. My COOL Leggings shop is based in Sardinia, Italy. I create leggings. And I absolutely love doing this!!

What brought you to Etsy?

I found out about Etsy last year and really wanted to try it out. As I have always believed that there is something better outside than Ebay or similar websites to sell handmade items, I opened my online shop on Etsy. I had this idea about leggings for a while already and i decided to give it a try. 

Black leggings with bulldogs, M/L size, handmade cotton leggings, black women's leggings, women's wear, yoga pants, non see through leggings

What inspires you?

I get inspired from really little things. I don't need much to feel happy and inspired. Especially when living in this beautiful Mediterranean island Sardinia. The beach, the sunny weather, the food, the lovely people really help to always have an inspiration to go out there and do something, and achieve your dreams.

Christmas in July, Black leggings, handmade cotton leggings, black women's leggings, women's wear, yoga pants, original pants

What has been your best experience on Etsy?

I find Etsy very organized and easy to use. And that's very important when running an online shop. No extra stress is required :) But my best experience is the first feedback that I got from Australia.

Beige Cat Leggings, MADE TO ORDER, handmade cotton women's leggings with black cat stencils, cat lovers, black cat, brown leggings

Do you have any big plans for your shop?

Absolutely YES :) I would love to have my own little studio one day where I could work and invite people/ customers to see my work. That's my far future plan. The little plans would be to earn enough money to buy a new serge/sewing machine and to be able to get some good materials and create my own little stock :)

Black leggings for women, MADE TO ORDER,  black cotton leggings, pink bow prints, black tights, yoga pants, printed leggings, gifts for her

You can also find MyCoolLeggings on Facebook, Twitter and Pinterest:
www.facebook.com/COOL.Leggings
www.pinterest.com/COOLLeggings/
twitter.com/COOLLeggings

No comments:

Post a Comment